Friday, June 26, 2009

200th post..

...flames to dust,
lovers to friends:
why do all good things
come to an end?

..and the dogs will
whistling at the new tune
barking at the new moon,
hoping it will come soon,
so that they could die..

I hate it here people. Cannot stand it anymore.
Hopefully I lost weight over the week, on Monday I'll be able to check.

What else?

It's not healthy working like this. I've been working 14 to 16 hours every day over the last three weeks, including weekends.

It's unhealthy both phisically and mentally. I think way to much about B.
I don't even have the time to talk to KS or to my family on the phone. And even if I did, I don't have anything to say but complaints, so I prefer to shut up. After all, B. dumped me after one of these moments.

I even dream about work and wake up sweating at night.

And if there is one thing I don't need in my life is thinking about B. I don't wanna think I may screw my life again like I did after B. left.

Hopefully I'll get to see KS in the weekend and hopefully we may get to spend some quality time together. Because when it gets to this point, you don't live, you don't love, you don't. You just try and carry on.

But KS is not B., and he won't give me up on this, so fuck B. and fuck the past.

4 comments:

mum said...

Oh, sweetie. Stop being so hard on yourself. Get a massage or a facial. Curl up and have a you day. Something to get out of this funk. I hope you have a good weekend. I don't mean to be dumb, but who is B? I don't remember him and there wasn't a link to go read about him. Take care. mum

DDgirl said...

Mum, for details on B. click on the label, and prepare for a lot of drama!Thanx for reading and commenting!

mum said...

Yes, now I remember. You know, I think many have those loves that we never get over. Especially if they end badly. It's easy to forget the bad way you were treated and remember only the good. 15 years and two kids later, I still get sick to my stomach when I think about that ONE. Take care. mum

KattaZac said...

Fuck B. KS is not him, he'll understand.
Hold on sweetie, after all of this s...t there's gonna be PC pampering you and taking you out to rock :D
kisses