Friday, January 15, 2010

My apartment

There are two things I really want, concerning my place.

Have the living room painted.
My flat in the city is pretty big. I have a decent boudoir, complete with enormous drawer containing all my clothes, blankets and staff that is out of season (in summer I stuff in there plaids, comfy etc etc; right now, summer dresses are packed in boxes, and the air fans are also stashed in there).
And then I have a large bedroom, with wooden floor, my desk, a balcony and the wine rack. (the wine rack? Yes, because I prefer not to keep the heater off in the bedroom, so it’s colder than the other rooms and therefore ideal for wine).
I have a nice bathroom, with a nice tub, two giant mirrors, and a window (yay!), a kitchen with also a small table where two people could comfortably have dinner.
And then I have a large living room with pull-out sofas, a long narrow balcony that face east and south, my libraries and a glass table with 4 chairs. This room needs painting, BADLY, the wall is all stained, and if I can afford having a 80 square meters apartment by myself, I can afford having one room painted. Because I hate doing this kind of things by myself.

Un-allowed structural changes
I want a stripper pole. I know this is totally silly and impossible (I am not allowed to make changes in the apartment), and I don’t even want it for stripping. I’d just like to spin on it when I’m home alone, like a kind of gym.
I know, I’m crazy.

But, seriously, if you lived alone and you had a pole at home, wouldn’t you try it?

4 comments:

KattaZac said...

a pole? I would pretend I'm a fire woman LOL! XD This week's work has indeed drawn us mad, didn't it? kisses

KattaZac said...

I want my living room painted a faint pastel green: what you think? xx

DDgirl said...

green is the colour...

seriosly honey, you know I don't know any colours beside white and baby blue...

In any case: you need to check it with your landlord first! And then, we could maybe spend a weekend painting: your living room on Saturday and mine on Sunday? Think about it!!

KattaZac said...

I can do what I want as long as I don't touch the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, that's in the contract hehehe.
Mumble... It will take a while for me because I have to move the furniture (you're luckier here) but we can make it; but when it gets warmer, honey, I can't stand a whole weekend with my windows open now, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! ;)