Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time for Wednesday Weirdness!

1.) Do you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel?
Rarely. I drive very close to the wheel, and prefer keeping hands low (kind of 8 and 5 really). It’s probably also due to my bad blood circulation in hands.

2.) How long do you keep cards given to you on birthdays and holidays before throwing them away? If you don't throw them out, what do you do with them?
It depends how much it touches me. Usually I don’t really keep them long anyway, the only exception being card from my grandparents.

3.) If, when you die, you could will any one of your characteristics to your children (child/future children), what would it be and why?
Honestly? My blue eyes.
But I know you’re waiting for a smarter answer. I’d like for them to have my capacity to be strong when things seem impossible, until I manage to move on.

4.) What is the best personality trait you got from your mother and the best personality trait that you got from your father?
The Panther is the most individualist person I’ve ever met. I might be the second. It’s not nice, I know, but I seem to need other people less than most people I know. Of course I need my family and boyfriend and friends, but I have no problem going on holiday on my own, living on my own, etc etc. Bad, huh?
I whish I had more of the Sponsor’s personality, he’s so good. Of course we share the love for the mountain, and I think I may have taken from him a good part of my strengh.

5.) What is something that you wish you had a better understanding of?
So many things!!! I understand nothing of physics, and still believe that electricity is a Harry Potterish magical thing.

6.) What makes you nervous?
Dieting (which I’m doing right now…)

7.) What is the strangest household object that you have ever or would ever use for help in masturbation?
Household stuff? Bleah…

8.) What do you have sitting on the countertop in your bathroom?
Hair conditioner, Shampoo, hair masks, a brush, two combs…. Yeah, I’m obsessed!!

1 comment:

KattaZac said...

what's this, are you waiting the 21st Feb so that's a whole month from your last post? XD Just kidding of course... I can't wait until I see you again in Milan this month probably!!! I'm really thrilled... and after that I won't say again that blogspot is totally useless :-D
Kisses