Monday, January 19, 2009

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!

I’m a bad, bad, bad blogger. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
I’ve been so busy, and yet I don’t seem to have accomplished anything at all. Last week I went to Paris twice, and I spent there one night, probably the last one. I went out partying with Kevin and I really had a good time, exchanging stories over fruit vodka shots.
I know it’s silly, since I only see Kevin every three months or so, but I’m gonna miss him so much! After all, if I haven’t been miserable in Paris over the last year and a half, it’s only thanks to him. He’s the one always coming to rescue me when I feel lonely, he’s the one waiting for me outside the office when I finish work after 11 PM, he’s the one always walking me to my hotel.
We met again for breakfast, and then we made our adieus…

So yes, I’ve been a good girl. I’ve been knowing Kevin and hanging out with him for one year and a half, and all of this time he has wanted me, and man, he’s cute, but I’ve ALWAYS been 100% faithful to my sweet KS, and I’m glad I have. But I’m still a bit sad because after all Kevin has been such a good friend, and I don’t even know if I’ll ever see him again!

Moving to another subject, I have exchanged a few mails with Polish Chick (I know you’re probably reading, and I hope you don’t mind the nick name, when I first wrote it I was in a hurry and I didn’t want to write your real name, so I couldn’t come out with anything easier).
Needless to say, it was pretty emo, and we still have tons of stuff to talk about, after all, we have to catch up so much! But I think we’ll meet once I’ll be back in Italy, and then we’ll see where things will lead us from there.

And now, dear readers, the reason of the title. A few months ago I wrote about my big brother, Crea, who came back living into my parents’ small town, and I was so excited about going back and being the three of us together again (Bro, me and Crea).
So this won’t be happening any time soon, because Crea couldn’t find a job thanks to the recession, so he signed up to work 6 months in Maldive as a scuba dive master. I’m glad for him, and proud also, because he took things into his hands instead of sitting on his ass at home, but I’m soo disappointed about not being able to see him for 6 months!!!! (right now, I cannot afford Maldives)
Still, he’s been so nice, telling us he has already set a skype account and packed a webcam so we can make free video calls, so that we’ll be able to keep in touch on regular basis.

Last and definetly not least, I have no clue about how the hell I’m gonna find an apartment in Milan. But hey, cities are full of bridges to sleep under, huh?

1 comment:

KattaZac said...

Hullo! I don't mind, my dear, it's not as if you've given me a nickname such as "Polish asshole" :D THAT would be bothersome. ^o^
Anyway, I thought you were disappearing again :P nevermind, I'm having a busy time too... And if you want, for the first couple of weeks while you find a flat in Milan... my couch is terribly comfy ;)