Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday lazyness

So, here we are, Monday morning back to work, the office begins to be populated and doesn't look like twilight zone anymore. Alex, my favourite co-worker, is back from holidays, which is great. Blackbeard, alias big big boss, is back, which is a bit less good, especially as the poor man is jetlagged from his 4 weeks vacation in Vietnam (poor guy, huh?), so he's behaving even worse than usual. Anyway.

The weekend with Tuscan Guy was mindblowing. We visited the city, hanged around, got drunk, and had huge amounts of sex. I kissed him goodbye at the airport yesterday night, and he wants the two of us to be together, so I'll probably visit him in Tuscany soon. Great!

Besides, I must not forget we live so far away, and I've already scared myself with long-distance relationship (former le Petit Prince), so I gotta keep a low profile on this.
Le Petit Prince, by the way, called during the weekend (how does he dare??), but I let him on answering machine. I'll tell you later about this!

No comments: