Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Le Petit Prince: flashback

So, as I still cannot help mentioning him awfully often (ouch), I shall probably flashback a bit to explain my relationship with le Petit Prince.

When I was still working in Italy, I was sent for a mission in Tuscany for the French office, and the client's director of legal affairs joined us. I was supersingle at time (well, I had a Toy boy, but really nothing serious), so when he asked me out for my birthday I accepted. We got together, and I joined him in Paris the next weekend. Although he lives in Chicago, he's 100% French, and he spends almost half of the year around Europe for work.

To summarize things, I fell in love, and when I was offered a job in France, I discussed the matter with him during a lusty weekend around Italy, and he encouraged me to move. So I did, only to discover he dumped me the day I arrived to France. Oh, and did I mention I did not speak a single word of French?

However, he's a major client, so I meet him now and then. In late winter he came back and we got together again, then we left on holiday with his whole family (meaning his parents, his hot brother and his cousins), and then... yeah, he dumped me once more, saying he loves to spend his time with me but he'll never fall in love with me.

Did I mention he broke my heart twice??

Now, I refuse to hear from him unless it's job-related, but... I still feel something is not yet completly over, between the two of us (did I really just admit this? OMG!!)

I'd better go on and think about Tuscan Guy! Who may or may not ask me to Tuscany next weekend. Mmmmm, I'll keep you posted on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happened with Tuscan Guy?