Friday, August 18, 2006

Tuscan dreams

Okay, I don't need to panic. The coolest guy I ever met, tall, blond, big blue eyes, nice and kind, is arriving in a few hours. Here, chez moi. Just to see me, you see what I mean? He lives in Tuscany and he's taking a plane to come to town. To. See. Me.

Doesn't matter that I moved to a smaller apartment last week and then left for holidays, so I still have boxes full of things all around. I can manage it. Maybe.
Just in case you didn't know, my 2006 motto is "No more Drama", so I'll just keep it cool, and this afternoon I'll leave the office with discretion around 2PM, go home, clean up and then get to the airport to pick him up. Wow!

Something tells me I would be a perfect housewife, living in Tuscany and having 4 kids, in a nice cottage in the countryside. Am I running a bit? oh, c'mon, let me indulge for once!!!