Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Hunter is back!

Hey ya all,
I’ll post this one as soon as I’ll manage to find an internet connection.
This is just a brief update, mainly in order to say I FOUND Andrea the Hunter, he’s in Milan, he’s working and he’s doing fine. He’s had experienced problems with his mail, and had set off his answering machine.
I only forgave him for not calling because he made me laugh till tears with his histories about his new boss (apparently he has told her she’s an incompetent bitch). Of course he said that the new job will not last, and he’ll probably quit in a few weeks.
In a few words, he’s always the same Andrea, the Hunter I met on the first day of college!

On other sides of my life, I’m still a bit upset about the night at KS parents, but I tried not to be too much of a bitch about it. KS is back in France now, by the way.

The family is crazier than ever. Since their home isn’t yet ready, the Bro (with his wife and toddlers) has moved in with the Sponsor and the Panther, and he’s planning to stay there until the middle of September. Personally I can’t see how they won’t end up throwing knives at each other, by then, but as it’s none of my business I kept my mouth shut.

Furthermore, and old friend called me. I realize I never wrote about him, so I’ll prepare a post that will follow this one, about him.

1 comment:

DDgirl said...

Hello everyone,

sorry it has taken so long. I seriously did not manage to get access to the net for 13 days!!!
I'll catch up with regular posts for the rest of the week (including the weekend)!

Take care (you know you love me!)

DDgirl