Friday, August 03, 2007

Warning: post written on PMS

I know I said I wouldn't have writte for a while, but something unexpected came on.
Tonight we came to see KS family, we were supposed to all go out for dinner, and then, tomorrow morning, KS and I are to head towards Italy.
Now, I think you probably can guess, that I'm not the kind of person who only waits to have a dinner paid. Basically I don't love restaurants, I love cooking so I prefer to host dinners at my place.
But when tonight KS told me that I was not actually invited, my jaw dropped to the floor.
So right now I'm at KS parents' place, alone, while the whole family is out for dinner.

I rarely felt so excluded in my life.


If Andrea could be near here, tonight, I would sing him those rhymes:
"Take me out, tonight, where there's music and there's people who are young an alive. Driving in your car, oh please don't drop me home, because it's not my home, it's their home and I'm welcome no more.
And if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, oh such a heavenly way to die...
Take me out tonight, take me anywhere I don't care, I don't care..."

Andrea, if he had a chance to be with me tonight, would take me out, make me drink a bit, and flirt with me all night long, just to take me home back to my boyfriend, all the rage and the grumpyness gone.

I miss you, my friend.

I'm sorry to leave you with such a depressing post. Holidays will be so much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they did not take you for dinner!! What kind of people are they? I can't imagine what you are feeling because I am feeling outrage and ????? I don't know how to describe it.
I would be so mad, I wouldn't want to go for a holiday with KS!