Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Again

Who is the most recurring character of this blog?
Who is the dreaded ex that keeps popping out in my life? The one that, at least once a year, I have to deal with, to talk to, and, in some ways, to satisfy?

Who else but The Little Prince?
Because yes, The Little Prince is back to persecute me. Oh yes, you bet he is, even though he still doesn’t know about it (because yes, The Little Prince can persecute me even without knowing it, the smartass).

Anyway, let’s step back.
I first met The Little Prince almost three years ago, because he was and still is the Chief Legal Officer in a company who happened to be a client of mine when I was still at my old job. This is probably the main reason why he kept coming back: we would cross our ways because of work, or he would talk to my colleagues, or whatever.
Then again, one year ago, right before I changed company, I met his for the last time and told him to leave me alone (see Haunting you).

Today it seems that his company has dumped my old office and has chosen my new one as advisors for their acquisitions. With my usual luck, I have been designed as the person to take care of this job. This means, we might have to travel to Sweden together for a few days.

And seriously, it might be fun. Because I’m sooooo over him, that I might really have some fun showing him all my hottiness that he cannot have!!!

Oh, and yes, in case you didn’t already know, I’m a real bitch.

No comments: