Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by PCS, and it's my first time!!

1) What were you doing five years ago?
I was in Milan, ending my last but one year of college. I was also preparing my Bro's marriage at my parents' place!

2) What are three things on my to-do list for tomorrow?
Dieting, working as little as possible, and, if it doesn't rain, I'll go swimming!

3) Snacks I enjoy:
One again, I'm on a diet. But the best snack ever, my sin: french fries. and chips. and everything that involves fried potatoes!!

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Open a restaurant near my parents' place, open a college account for my niece and my nephew. Oh, and buy a ton of summer dresses!!!

5)Two states I have lived
England, Italy, Switzerland, France. It makes four, but it's the countries I have lived in.

6) Some jobs I've had (old jobs, mind-you)
I've worked in a high mountain hut
I've worked as a dancer in a club in the UK (strictly DRESSED, mind you)
I've been a pizza cook (again, in the UK)
I've been a bond trader.

7)How did you come across the name for your blog?
DDgirl comes from my job (due diligence, I'm definetly no double D breast size)
My life, well, I was listening to No Doubt screaming "But it's my life!! Don't you forget: it's my liiiife!!!" when I started the blog!

I'll tag Peyton, but I'll only be able to write her tomorrow (at home I don't have my favourites!!!!)

Oh, and I'll seriously post something tomorrow, I promise!!

3 comments:

PCS said...

If I knew you were never ntagged before I'd done it sooner!

Where in England did you live? I lived in London.

DDgirl said...

I used to live near Torquay, in South Devon.. ahh teenage times!!!

DDgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.