Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sexy back

I don’t really think I have ever mentioned Sexy.
Sexy has been my friend with benefits over the last 7 years. We met in 2001, we have never been boyfriend/girlfriend, are very good friends. Still, every time I’m single, I cannot keep him away from my bed, basically because, well, when I see him I want to eat him, if you see what I mean, and it’s more than mutual. Back in 2003, we also used to be neighbours, and used to spend like, every evening/night together!

Sexy is also the only Italian friend who ever came to see me in Lyon (huh, like, 8 times in my first year here…). For obvious reasons, he hasn’t come here since I got together with KS, but we are in touch because well, we really are friends. So I am among the first ones he called when his dad died last winter, and I know he’s one I can count on.
Mind you, it hasn’t always been like that. Back to when we met, I considered Sexy as a totally unreliable person, cute, nice and everything but unreliable. But then again, he grew up I guess.

Anyway, I emailed him about my concerns about my concerns (going nowhere).

His answer:

From: Sexy
To: DDgirl

Little star
(as he always calls me)

It really makes me angry to read those things… knowing your moody and not being able to do anything about it?? Had you been closer, I’d take the matter into my hands (literally, lol)
Now first of all, stop listening to those people who only talk about marriage and kids… we’re young, smart, sporty, do we need to be married to be happy? Of course not!!!
I know, we live in a society that privileges married ones, but who cares? You’ll still be on time to do that in a couple years!! (not to mention kids, your Bro’s ones are more than enough for you to handle!)

You and I, Babe, are dynamite, you know me and you know us, imagine if we were to be neighbours again!!! It would be sparks all the time!!
Be positive babe, if you’re feeling fat or depressed, think about me and think about how I’d hit on you if I had the smallest chance to do it!
Remember, I respect that you’re in a relationship, but as soon as you want me, I’m here for you!!

Take care Babe, and call me if you’re felling down!

Sexy

No comments: