Thursday, March 04, 2010

DDlife

went home from work at 5AM this morning, after 20 hours straight spent in.

it was raining cats and dogs, and when I got there (by bike), the first seller were already preparing for the weekly open-air market in my street. I saw them and thought:

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!!!"

(have you ever been to a Mediterrean open-air market? do you have a clue on how noisy it can be?)

at 7AM I surrended, got up, went to the gym and them I had to come back to work.


Luckily, I have Luis Armtrong purring in my ears that it's a wonderful world!

(and yes, the fact that for two days in a row, the cutest and best looking of my male colleagues intentionaly sat down next to me at the cantine, still managed to cheer me up!)

1 comment:

KattaZac said...

you shouldn't work 20 hrs in a row, it's bad for your health, especially mental health.
Girlie, get free one of these days for me!