Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Guys, guys, guys...

Yeah, I know, I didn’t write for a while.
Work sent me abroad, traveling through Norway and Holland, and then I finally got to Florence. So I met Tuscan Guy, for a cute, romantic, sexy weekend in the most fab town you can imagine.
Then why didn’t I fall in love? No clue. But I don’t see this whole thing as a serious potential relationship. Basically, we live too far away, and he is not the kind of guy who travels as easily as I do (but in the end, who does beside Le Petit Prince and I??). So I can’t see how we could meet often enough.

Ok, there’s more.
Nicolas, a guy from the office I hanged around with, before holidays, asked me out for drinks next week. He’s not sooooo cute, but God, he IS fun, intelligent, reliable. Basically, evenings with him are great. Main problems:
- I shouldn’t be dating coworkers (but he’s in a different team), and I’ve already dated 3. And I’m more or less still dating all of them (OMG did I really just admit this???)
- I don’t know if he thinks we just hang around, if he wants a relationship or something
- They just assigned me a new assistant. You remember DiCaprio in Romeo+Juliet? His double, just taller and more muscles. Gosh!!!!

So, I guess I will “date” Nicolas next week, and then we’ll see.

I’ll keep you posted on that!

No comments: