Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Water and Snow

Christmas is almost there, and, for once, I’ve got almost all Christmas presents. Here we go:

  • The Sponsor (aka Daddy): ski bonnet and scarf
  • The Panther (aka Mom): a bell for home that sings like a bird (I know, it’s weird, but she’s going to love it
  • Niece and Nephew: clothes, games, candies…
  • Old Auntie (the best one of the family): wind bells for her garden
  • Maria: a book she will simply adore, some traditional chocolates and a short poem
  • Kia (my best friend in Italy): an animal-shaped hot-water bag (she suffers cold…)

As for Killer Smile, I gave him his present over the weekend (he brought me skiing for the we, as Xmas present!!). It was a snowboarder backpack, filled with a side-zipped pull, a scarf matching his new coat, nutella, candles (he adores candles), some chocolates and a book.

Well, I said ALMOST: I only miss the most difficult presents: Bro and his wife. And I have no clue about what they would like. Ouch!

Talking about the weekend, well, it was simply great. We got to the trendiest French ski resort, checked in at the hotel on Saturday morning, and then skied until 4PM.
When we got back, I realized that the hotel (which was quite charming) had sauna and swimming-pool. So we headed there, swam a bit, took a sauna, and meanwhile everyone else got away. Back to the swimming pool, we started kissing, which quickly turned into making out a bit and…. Yeah, ok, I’ll admit: wi did have sex into the hotel swimming-pool. Am I disgusting? Maybe. Am I kinky, naughty? Surely. But Lord, it was MINDBLOWING!
The rest of the weekend was very nice also (although not so remarkable, hehe), and now I’m back in town until Saturday morning.
Yeah, Saturday morning, because then I’ll be leaving to sped Xmas with the DDfamily (Oh. My. God.)

Back to KS, he’s more and more lovely. I only wish he gave up his Eastern girl-friends, but I’m too coward to ask him to. More about jealousy and drama in the next post!

1 comment:

DDgirl said...

Hi everybody,

thanx for keep reading despite my absence (my stats say you're being loyal, hehe). I'll try to get you at least two more posts before December 26, promise some drama is coming on next one!