Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Friend of Foe?

Do you remember about Nath, the friend who introduced me to Killer Smile?
She’s been acting weird, lately, as if we were best friends since ages and so on, while it’s not the case. I mean, we go on well together, but that’s all.
Anyway, my sixth sense told me that she was not so enthusiastic about KS and I as she claimed, and things proved I was right.

The first thing that astonished me was how she got friend to Eastern Slut. She keeps calling her and so on, and I mean, what the fuck!! Shouldn’t she be on my side?
I started realizing she was backstabbing me a while ago, but KS prayed me not to confront her until we were really sure what it was all about.

Until, last week, she apparently told all KS friends that I’m deadly jealous of his ex-girlfriend (???) and that if I cross her ways I’m going to kill her (!!!). Just to drop the final bomb, she even told so to mentioned KS ex girlfriend herself.

Okay, I know I AM jealous. But, I’m not jealous of KS’ ex girlfriend who he dumped about two years ago. So this whole thing is just ridiculous.
Besides, what is far from being ridiculous is that Nath is obviously talking behind my back, not to say that she’s trying to put bitterness between KS and I. The question is: Why is she doing this, while acting as best friend ever each time we meet?

And how I am going to deal with this?
No clue yet, but I’ll keep you posted!

No comments: