Sunday, December 24, 2006

Fiesta!

Back to my parents place, I steal a few minutes from my nanny-cook activity to jot a few lines on latest events.

During the week, plenty of nice moments with Killer smile, but the mosts remarkable evenings were Wednesday and Thursday.
Wednesday night it was the Summer party at the Australian Pub: outside it was -10 Celsius, inside +30, they had filled the floors with sand, and all the girls (Maria and I leading, of course!) were dancing in swimsuits, while the guys wore shorts, Hawaiian shirts and so on.
KS and I had started drinking together at 7PM, and then we danced ‘till 4AM…
KS and I were really on a sexy mood, dancing a bit dirty, n' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah me, singin'

I love rock n' roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n' roll
So come an' take your time an' dance with me!

Of course, we ended home making love… I won’t even try to describe my look on Thursday morning!!!

Thursday night I was craving for my bed, but I decided to stop by at Maria’s place to exchange Xmas presents and so on. She popped out a bottle of wonderful white whine, offered me a bijou, and, just when I was ready to leave, sorted out her brand new karaoke.
We started singing like idiots, all old songs of the eighties, and laughed all along. Which was indeed a very good thing, as Maria isn’t having a good time at all, so every moment of joy is a gift to her.

Back to earth, this morning KS woke up at 5 to take me to the airport: time to go back to my parents place. We hugged and kissed until the very last minute, and he was so lovely… Could it be that I’ve finally found someone who is nor a looser nor a workaholic, who’s not scared by my lifestyle and my job, someone who can just love me as I am?

Okay, my niece is hunting my cat, I’ll need to rescue her before they start fighting!!!
Have a Merry Xmas you all!!!

No comments: