Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ashamed

It was B., my ex.

I quickly looked around for some way to disappear, but didn’t find any, so I took a breath and said, a bit too loud “Hey, I didn’t recognize you! How are you doing?”
Damned, how pathetic did I look? Later on, the Sponsor answered: “Pretty much pathetic”.
Anyway, we made some small talk, than he asked “So, how are YOU doing?”
And that is where I tried to improve my pathetic situation, I mentioned that I’m moving ‘cause my boyfriend has just bought a house and so on.
I don’t know what he thought, I couldn’t care less honestly.

It just felt so stupid, because the only reason I was singing that song, was that Maria and I had just downloaded it from the net and we like to sing it together, so it’s been on my mind lately. Shame on me!

Anyway, I survived to this also, and I came back to town, where a hard weekend is waiting for me: KS parents are staying with us for the whole weekend, and we’ll have to take down a wall and pose the tiling in the kitchen of the new apartment.

The other news is that, as it’s getting warmer and warmer up here, I have had my hair made up into 75 cute braids, which give me a blond Cleopatra look I definitely adore.

Forgive me for not writing more, but I have to start cooking for the weekend: after all, it will be the first time I host the in-laws!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the in-laws!!