Friday, April 06, 2007

Lord have mercy

We’ll be leaving in one hour.
Yeah, Killer Smile and I are going to see my family. And it’s the first time he meets them.
Did I ever mention that the Panther and the Bro are crazy? Not to talk about my weird German sister in law.
Oh MY GOD.
Why the hell did I decide to do this??
Oh, yeah, it had something to do with the fact that I spend one weekend out of two visiting his parents with him. Crap, it’s been three years since I last introduced a boyfriend to my family, and at that time they were way more normal. And there were no toddlers. And my sister in law was still just the Bro’s wife, a marginal presence, not the mother of the two toddles.

Anyway, I bought a present the Panther will love (on behalf of KS), and have instructed him about a few key subjects:
- we don’t play or like videogames
- we don’t drink alcohol except for a glass of whine at dinner
- he doesn’t eat ducks and gooses
And a few other innocent lies. Also, I instructed not to talk about sports.

But, on the other side, I couldn’t reach the Panther on the phone yesterday night. So, I could not instruct HER, on the forbidden subjects matter. Which, is fare more dangerous.

And now I can only hope that the language gap and the Lord help me.

Wish me luck, and happy Easter to ya all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.