Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Panther's venue. Birthday.

I finally came back to town yesterday night, and I cannot even describe you the mess at home.

Plus, the Panther and the Sponsor (aka my parents) are coming for the weekend. Like, tomorrow night they’ll be here.
Because tomorrow it’s my birthday.

Luckily two miracles happened: the guy form Ikea has come this morning to finally put in place our kitchen (no more boxes everywhere, yuppieee!!) and, even better, I found a woman who will come to clean the apartment on Friday afternoon. As it’s a whole mess, and the windows need to be cleaned also, she agreed to stay for 4 hours. Wonderful!!

Even better, God bless the guy who invented online shopping, so that by the time I’ll be home tonight (and my forecast is that this won’t be before 9PM…) the fridge will be full of everything I’ll need to feed both the Parents.

Now let’s go back to negativism.
Tomorrow is my damned birthday. Not only I hate my birthdays (always have, even as a kid), but, I’m hitting 25.
Which puts me in an awful state of mind, because of all the questions this “25” raises, like: where am I going? How am I gonna spend the rest of my life? Will I ever settle? And so on.
I’m too tired to party, anyway, so couldn’t we just all forget about it?

Maybe I’m just abusing my meds for allergies, which would also explain the nightmare I had last night: the Little Prince found me after stalking me, died in an accident, and I was accused of murdering him. Guess I’ll quit coffee and meds and keep a low profile until the whole Bday weekend is over!

1 comment:

DDgirl said...

Dear all,
I'm experiences some connection problems, and I won't be able to post for another couple of days, sorry!!
take care