Thursday, June 28, 2007

A night in Switzerland

I’m so tired I don’t even care anymore if I’m thirsty or hungry, or if my hair needs to be washed. Whatever.
I’ve been working approximately fifteen hours per day over the last fifteen days, including Sundays. And I was fool enough to go white water rafting all day long on Saturday, instead of resting by the swimming pool. Well, at least I have spent a great day on the rafts with KS, we really had a blast.

I am still in Switzerland, writing late at night. Right now, the only thing that can give me the smile is Andrea, the Hunter.
He emailed me for my Bday, at 1AM in the morning.

From: Andrea, the Hunter
To: DDgirl

Subject: DD day

DDgirl,
Whazzup babe? I’ve come back from a wild night just to write you and wish you a great wonderful birthday…
I’m kidding of course, the night was sucking (meaning no babe half as hot as you around), and I know you hate your birthday, but still I remembered and here I am!

Okay, so I’ve got this offer for [Big Bank], on their trading floor, so I’m trying to make up my mind between joining them or going to Thailand for a while… Any advice?

What else? Well, I hate to admit, but I do miss you a bit. Wouldn’t you be considering coming back to Milan, by chance? Oh, whatever babe, anyway we both know We’ll end up married one day. After all, you still have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen (and I have good records).
Take care and wbs!
Kisses
A.

Of course he kids, he’s not after me. Years ago, we said that, if we’ll be both single by the time I’ll be 30, we’ll get married, but it’s only a joke. Anyway, in order to give him a laugh, I answered.

From: DDgirl
To: Andrea, the Hunter

Subject: Re:

Baby,

I know you like me, I know you do. I know you want me, it’s easy to see…
Don’t you wish your girlfriend was HOT like me?
Don’t you wish your girlfriend was RAW like me? Don’t cha!! Don’t cha baby!!

Kiddin’ hun. Are you still seeing that boredom named Paola?
Dunno bout the job, it’s cool, but will u like it or hate it?BTW, I have a spare room, so u can crush at my place if u want. Plus my best friend is single again. Oh, and I miss you too. Thanks for the wishes. Are you still that much of a hottie? Send me a pic.
XoXo
DDgirl

And no, it ain’t flirty. It’s just the way we are.
And now, if you’ll excuse me, I’l have to call my dear love, my KS who’s at home, missing me as much as I miss him.

No comments: