Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad girls

Last weekend was like, crazy.

But let’s begin from the beginning. On Friday afternoon, my motivation to go partying was like, zero, nada. I had a wisdom tooth (one of the two left!) that was pushing its ways out, and a slight temperature.
Maria, however, didn’t even consider staying home.
So, I threw on my favourite innocent/naughty dress, light golden make up, and we went to the coolest lounge bar of the city, for apero and some dancing.
The rugby match was on, though, and since France lost the opening match of the World Cup, there was a certain lack of ambience, so at midnight we decided to head home like two patented Cinderellas.

Now, as some of you maybe know, on Saturday the Australia vs. Japan match was on here in the city. Australian guys were everywhere, and by midday people were cueing for the tube outside my apartment (and I live 400 metres for the tube!!!).
Once the match was over, Maria and I briefed quickly and agreed to meet around 10PM at her place, to go celebrating at the Australian pub, which happens to be our favourite hang-out place (and the fact that people dance on the tables probably has something to do with it…)
We met at her place, and got dressed: I chose white, ass-clinging jeans with a heavy silver belt, silver sandals with stiletto 5 inches heels, and a baby blue corset that manages to hide belly fat and lift breasts, without being uncomfortable. Maria had a matching look with colours inverted, and we both chose glittery eye crayon, black mascara and a cute shiny lip-gloss. Seriously? We looked good.

The doormen made us skip the tail of people trying to get in, and this was definitely good premises: in France, it doesn’t happen easily. We made a beeline to our favourite table, got rid of our jackets and climbed up to dance.

Okay, like, seriously? After 30 seconds guys were all over us!!!

The AC was off, so I was sweating like hell and thinking about stuffing some ice in my corset when my favourite tune came on: I heard Prince screaming “Get Off”.

And then, this cute blond haired guy started dancing with me…

3 comments:

DDgirl said...

Hey guys,

sorry 'bout the cliffhanger, but I'm too sleepy and besides I'm going out tonight as well...

I'll try to post tomorrow!!

You know you love me

DDgirl

Anonymous said...

You might try not to use the word "like" so often. No one talks that way anymore.

DDgirl said...

You're definetly right... I was too sleepy when I wrote this!
Take care