Monday, September 03, 2007

Since work was going slow, I took a few days off and joined the Parents in Zermatt.
Now, if you have never heard of Zermatt, google it, and then fee free to dream!!

Now that I'm back, I have to deal with a major issue: I miss KS. A lot.
I call him about three times a week, since he's in Australia, but I try not to abuse, or he'll get a huge huge bill. And anyway, even if I call him, I don't really know what to say a part from what's new (not much in these days), and that I miss him.

Karine, my boss, told me this morning about the possibility of going to Milan for a week or so, which would be great, as I could see Andrea the Hunter. And party. And drink. And flirt.

More tomorrow!





The reason I haven't posted in a while is that I was here:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh DDGirl, I would miss my honey too if he were away. How long is KS away for, you hadn't mentioned it before this post.

By the way, keep on writing - you are doing a great job. It is interesting to read about the life of someone on another continent.

DDgirl said...

thanx for leaving a comment!
the new post answers to your question ;-)

take care

DDgirl