Friday, November 09, 2007

Killing me softly, with his pics...

I’ve been too hard about KS. Had I been hard with him, I would definitely apologize, but luckily I didn’t argue or act pissed with him.
Yesterday night, he defiantly surprised me, proposing that in December we go to Zermatt for a weekend. Now, if you’ve never heard about Zermatt before, google it, and then envy as much as you like!
Seriously, Zermatt is in Switzerland, and is probably one of the best ski-resorts of the world, situated between the Matterhorn and the Mont Rose, it’s really perfect (at least for someone who LOVES the Alps like me).

The Manager (see October 2006 posts if you don’t remember about him) mailed me this morning (we stayed friends after all). He recently moved to Kazakhstan, and he told me it was snowing there.
I miss the snow, I miss wandering in the mountains when it snows and no one’s around, and all you can hear are the animals in the woods!

I feel like I have tons of tasks to do lately… KS family is coming over for the weekend, meaning at each meal from Saturday lunch till Sunday dinner I’ll have at least 4 guests plus KS and I… I’m focusing on Saturday night meal, mainly, and I need to hit the supermarket to pick up tons of things, plus choose the meals cut, the fish and veggies, which excludes online shopping…
At the same time, I never have time for Christmas shopping in December, so I try to get it done by November end. I already got gifts for the Bro’s toddlers (that’s easy) and ordered the Sponsor’s gift (and I’m self-complimenting on this, since dad’s always a difficult one). The Panther is an easy one, I always have ideas of presents for her, and my sister in law needs a teapot, but those who really worry me are KS and Bro.

Kevin just texted me a photo of Guadeloupe (he’s there on vacation). I need to go to the supermarket, outside it rains cats and dogs, and I forgot home my coat.
Maybe I should have said yes when he proposed me to go there with him and his friends!! I answered: “Strumming my pain with his message, showing paradise with his cam, killing me softly with his pics, killing me softly with his pics, telling my whole dreams with his mob, killing me softly, with his pics…”

No comments: