Monday, February 25, 2008

Complaint: I'm not like them.

Over the weekend, besides eating like a pig (but I also ran 9km on Saturday), cooking lasagna, waxing my legs, I had an argument with Kevin, my best buddy in the Paris office.
Since Kevin’s crush on me is finally fading away, he has started telling me about his dates (or, to be more exact, about chicks he meets, date is a big word).
So, on Friday afternoon we were chatting a bit on IM, and he was telling me how he had been working like crazy lately, when I digressed.
DDgirl: So, how about the new Russian chick? (Kevin has always had a thing for Russian girls, btw, and I hate it)
Kevin: Fine… she’s just astonished I come home so late at night from work.


Here is where I stared, wondering at my screen. Kevin lives with his parents, and he met this random chick like, last Tuesday. Like, 3 days before Friday.

DDgirl: Home? Did you move?
Kevin: nope… She’s staying at my parents’ place with me until she goes back to Russia in ten days.
DDgirl: So, just to make sure I get things well… You met this gal 3 days ago in a club, and now she’s staying at your parents’ apartment?
Kevin: yeah, you know she’s on holiday and has no more money left, so she didn’t know where to stay.
DDgirl: And do you host at YOUR PARENTS’ PLACE every beggar you find in the street? Or just blond ones with a Russian accent?
Kevin: Oh c’mon Stranger, amongst all people, you should know what it feels like to be a stranger.

And that’s where I lost it. Because, I’m sorry and I know it’s wrong, but I HATE those bitches that put all their neediness on our men, trading sex in exchange. Because this is what they do, we’re talking about a chick who is on vacation and cannot afford it, and no one obliges you to go on vacation if you are broke!!!
And I may be a foreigner here, BUT I NEVER ASKED ANYTHING TO ANYONE, I have always paid my dues and I cannot stand to be compared to this kind of girl.

And yes, Eastern European gals have already caused me problems, do I have to talk about The Eastern Slut? Or maybe about B.’s wife (another one who would play it all about how she couldn’t do it on her own, how her dad was a drunk and her mother a bitch, how she would kill herself if B dumped her, yeah, she even menaced that).
And how about Kevin’s ex, who told him she loved him too much to be with him, dumped him (that’s why he’s staying at his parents’) and the next week she was already screwing with her boss?
I’m sure most of girls from Russia, Poland and so on are not like this. But I keep having those kind of issues.

And the real thing is, I know why I always get involved in those situations. I’m quite tall, blonde, blue eyes and fair skin. Guys who like me, usually like the Eastern type.
And, at least in those stupid Mediterrean countries where I live, guys don’t like independent girls: they prefer them needy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it it pretty weird that he is letting her stay at his parents'!!