Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Staff meeting

Okay, in order to cheer up, here’s how the main night of the staff meeting in the Alps went.
When I stepped into my room, my roommate was already in there, blowing her hair dry.
“Getting ready for the big night?”
“Yeah, I’m trying to make my hair look decent… Do you want some help with make up?”
Now, Caroline has a real good hand with make up, while I don’t, so of course I said yes please!
“What are you going to wear? And do you want a heavy make up, or are you going for a natural look?”
And then I opened my luggage, and took out what I had picked up for that night: a silky lacy light grey corset, the kind that makes you look 5 kilos lighter (and that you need a friend’s help to wear, while you blow out all the air and try to stuck your belly in), white moulding jeans with a silver belt, and stiletto boots.
Corsets may be out of trend, but I look hot in those things. I should have born centuries ago, they make me look taller (since they force me to have a better posture), make my boobs higher, my waist looks thinner: I love corsets!
Once I had managed to wear the whole outfit (with Caroline’s help for the corset…), she said “You’re dressed for success baby!”
I smiled, while taking a towel to protect my cloths from make up traces
“We only live once, Caroline. And I’ll never be 25 again”
“You’re totally right DDgirl!! So what are we doing about this make-up?”
My face had a nice healthy colour from all the outdoor activities of the day, so we both agreed I didn’t need any heavy basis. Instead of the smoky eyes all girl were showing, Caroline focused on my eyelashes, patiently putting on two coats of some miraculous mascara she had (and yes, she also made me use the eyelash torture instrument), plus she added some slightly shimmering silver eye shadow, and finished with my cutest lip gloss. Seriously? I felt hot.

The dance floor was already crowded when I stepped in, and thanks to the open bar, more than a few guys were already tipsy. I danced and danced and danced, on my own or with the guys, with Kevin that was making me spin so fast I sometimes even had to take a short break (usually the time to grab a drink, since it was pretty warm!). I cared not to exceed on alcohol though: although I adore partying, getting drunk at a staff meeting where most of the guys are staring at your booty, definitely isn’t a good idea!

When I left at half past four, the club was shutting down. A few friends and I still hung out for a while on the stairs on the club, joking and fooling around, and then I finally headed to my room.
On the next morning, I found a message from Nico on my answering machine, left at 3AM, which said in a slurry voice:
Hey DDgirl, it’s Nico. I hate getting to your answering machine, because I would really really want to hook-up with you like, NOW. C’mon babe, I have some liquor in my room, we can set up a little private party, so call me back ASAP, before I fall asleep!”

Okay, honestly? I laughed my ass off. When I met Nico at lunch, I looked at his eyes and said “Hey, what’s up? Do you remember leaving me a message last night?”
His answer: “Hey babe! Last night… oh yes!!! Sorry ‘bout that babe… it’s just that the way you danced made me pretty horny.. Friends?”
“Ok, don’t worry and have fun for the rest of the day!”

Seriously, I think I did handle the whole thing pretty well, being cool without producing any accident, huh?

Anyway, this was the main evening of the staff meeting, which also included a lot of skiing, dancing and so on, but nothing remarkable.
But at least, this was funnier than yesterday’s post!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

I can't believe Nico is back in the scene!!!
Layla