Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dilemma

I’m back in France, after a weekend spent at my parents’ place with KS, the Parents, the Bro and his family.
The weekend was great, we had nice warm weather that allowed us to spend most of our time outdoor; eat delicious ice creams and so on.

Bad news was offered however: the Sponsor (aka Dad) has to go through more chemo. Of course, this makes me feel even guiltier for living abroad and so on.
On our way back to France, KS wanted to discuss the possibility of moving to Milan. His response is that he may move to Milan, he would even promise to do it, but not until January 2010.

I, on the other side, can’t wait that long. I’ve been here for almost three years, and I really want to go back.
So, I can try to convince KS to move by January 2009 (I would move two or three months earlier, but this wouldn’t be a problem, I could use the time to set a flat for both of us), but what if it turns out he isn’t coming?
I love KS, and it will hurt badly if I have to leave.

Okay, enough rambling, it’s almost 7PM, I haven’t quit the office over 12 hours and still have work to do before I can go home…

No comments: