Monday, May 05, 2008

Back to La Dolce Vita

I AM WORKING IN MILAN !!!!!!

Okay, first of all, sorry for not posting for so long, I know I suck, but those days have been a little full of drama.


A few days ago, KS and I went out running, and after some 10 minutes of small talk I blurted out
“HowwouldyoufeelaboutusmovingtoMilanforawhile?”
His answer: “What? I didn’t understand a word”
“How would you feel about us moving to Milan for a while?”
His answer: “Are you kidding? Noway”

Now this is not how I expected this conversation to go.
I started explaining that I want to go back to Italy and to state my reasons and that I would love him to go with me. He didn’t talk to me for a few hours, then we “reconciliated” (read we made love), and we didn’t talk about it anymore.

I will try to move between Augoust and September. My opinion? KS won’t come with me. This is hard, but we always knew I was not going to spend my whole life in France. In September it’ll be three years since I moved to France, and I wanna go back. If he loves me as much as he said, he’ll give it a try, otherwise, I’ll have to move on. I sound heartless, but I have to face the truth.

In the meanwhile, I’m trying to enjoy our time together. We went out on real dates, we went dancing with friends, and I also enjoyed a bit more some ladies night with Maria.

Last Friday I was announced I had to work in Milan this week (and maybe next), and it’s definitely fine with me: the weather is warm, I have tentative plans for each night of the week, and I’m building some potentially useful work-relationship.
And I’ll sure have things to tell you about my nights out, over the next days!!!

No comments: