Thursday, March 26, 2009

The door is open, and now I see the sun

Tomorrow evening I’m taking the bullet train to go see my boyfriend!!!
I can’t wait to spend a nice weekend with him in Southern France! Plus, we’re going to a wine fair to buy some Vouvray (one of my favourites) and taste new wines and cheese… And it’s gonna taste even better after two weeks of diet!

I miss boyfriend. And then again, life is so different here, I wonder whether we’ll ever share this life. The thing is I’m no more 20, and I know that, whatever will happen to the two of us, I’ll go on. I feel I have turned cruel, I used to be dramatic about these things, but honestly we always survive and go on, don’t we?
But I really do hope he’ll join me living here one day. Maybe it’s just that I cannot really imagine our life together here since he’s never been here yet, maybe once he’ll have been at my new flat and spent a few nights there with me, I’ll be able to imagine the two of us there!

On to another subject, yesterday night Polish Chick came over at my place, so that she could help me unpacking the last few boxes and then we ordered pizza (bad for my diet, I know…) and talked and talked and talked.
I know she’ll read this and probably think it’s bullshit, but… she’s so different and at the same time, she’s still the same high school girl…

She totally looks the same but for her haircut (looks great btw!), while I have put on a lot of weight, shame on me.
But she looks so more comfortable about herself, so more self-confident! She’s def no more the shy girl who would have never sported a sexy top with low waist jeans to go clubbing!

I was so glad to see her. I am so glad I found her again, after all these years.

I wish we could show each other the years we spent apart like a movie. And I wonder if I have changed from her memories, and in which ways.
And, once more, I’m so glad to have her back in my life!!

5 comments:

mum said...

Enjoy your time with KS! mum

KattaZac said...

ç_ç your words move me - and it ain't bullshit cause I do feel the same and a different person at the same time :))

Now THIS is bullshit: you haven't changed except for your accent which sounds Milanese at 100% X-D I'm a geek, I know, Anders tells me this all the time :P

I love you lots, and I'm so happy that we're again near and also close, if you see what I mean :)

Enjoy your weekend with KS, I'm sure we'll talk lots again when we meet next time ^^
PC

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are about 250 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.