Thursday, April 09, 2009

Drugged

Tuesday night I went out for drinks with a friend.

And I have been drugged.

You know the kind of thing that always happens to other people? Well, sometimes they happen to you as well.

I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t drink, I had tequila shots. But not so many, it just does not justify what happened.
When we decided to call it a night, the barman gave us a round of free shots. This should have warned me, because it’s very unusual around here. Furthermore, he kept asking me questions like where did I live and so on.
Anyway we left the bar and a few minutes later I passed out in the street. My friend brought me home, but couldn’t wake me up until yesterday morning. In the meanwhile I puked several times, but luckily he stayed and took care of me.
Yesterday I was still sick, and I couldn’t stay awake for more than a couple minutes at a time.

Luckily, after sleeping until this morning, I finally woke up feeling good, although my home is a total freaking mess!

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds horrible! Did you inform the police?
Get well soon and take care!!

Anonymous said...

You should always watch your drinks at all times, even when bartender pouring.

He/She needs to be reported immediately to prevent that happening to someone else.

KattaZac said...

I agree; and if you need help call me at any time of day or night, ok?
luv