Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tequila Tuesday

I could not hang out with Sexy yesterday night.
On Monday morning (around 3AM) an earthquake shook the centre of the Italian peninsula, destroying building and killing over 200 people. Up here in the North we were not concerned at all, but Sexy, who works as a geologist, was called in the morning and had to go there for work (I think he’s testing the lands where building were not destroyed in order to tell whether it’s safe for people to move back in).
I kind of admire him because let’s face it: he’s sleeping in a tent, no available bathrooms, it’s pouring rain, and he’s helping out.
With a little bit of luck however he’ll be back by Thursday night, so we have tentative plans.
Oh, and do you think I stayed home like a nerd because Sexy cancelled on me? Don’tcha worry for DDgirl, I still went for drinks with another friend…

Another thing I’m doing with Sexy sometime soon will be some white water rafting and a day of canyoning, but that will have to wait another month or so (or it will be waaay to cold!). Spring has arrived, the weather is beautiful and I’m making a ton of plans: with some colleagues we’re thinking about spending a weekend sailing from Naples to Capri in July!
Furthermore, in September KS and I will go to Sicily for one week for Gaia and Mark’s wedding (double yay since I’ve never been to Sicily!!)

On to family business… the Sponsor broke some bone in his shoulder fifteen days ago. Since he refuses to stay at home from work and to have his shoulder plastered, or at least to wear bandages, he isn’t getting any better. On top of it, this means our mountaineering ski season is over, and he’s frustrated about it. Of course I’m not glad either, but accidents happen, and I’ll do some sailing!

An old friend just summoned me for tonight: it’s his birthday and he ended up last minute in Milan all alone… So I’m just officially calling for TEQUILA TUESDAY!!!

1 comment:

KattaZac said...

There goes my girl :)
Hope you enjoy your evening off. I finally understood that I'm going to have a million friends but no boyfriend all my life long: I'm happy as I am, free as a bird :P Am I weird?
When can we meet, btw?
Tons of kisses