Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I won't miss a thing

So yesterday night Sexy called me, we talked for an hour or so and decided we’re going for drinks next Monday, and I can’t wait to see him!!!!
I missed Sexy so much, I haven’t seen him since KS and I got together, but now that we only live half an hour away from each other we’re definitely going to hang out together more often!

Of course we both are aware that we’re only seeing each other as friends (no benefits as long as I have my KS!), but I already know that Sexy knows how to make me feel hot even without hitting on me… and I love him for that!

The weekend in France was really cute! It rained all the time, but KS and I took our time to chill, cuddle together and enjoy a great wine tasting (and spend a fortune buying tons of wine... I know…). His parents were very nice as well, and altogether time flew (okay, enough lovey dovey).

Today I’m starting a new project at work… It’s gonna be pretty intense because it’s my first job as a manager, and of course I’m stressed about it. The good thing is that the guy who will be assisting me seems to be a nice guy and pretty smart, so hopefully I’ll be able to rely on him for all the easy tasks so I can concentrate on the bigger issues!

I still haven’t talked about my new colleagues, but I’ll do it soon... It’s just that I’m always pretty worn out, between unpacking all my stuff, waking up most of the mornings at 6 to hit the gym before going to work, skiing all the weekends and going out at night during the week.. I’m not complaining, I’m loving my life, but by the time I go to bed at night I haven’t the slightest energy left in me!!

1 comment:

KattaZac said...

So enjoy your evening with Sexy :)
Guess what? I have a date for tomorrow ghghgh ^o^ he's a pretty famous comics artist :P I'll keep you posted on the outcome ofc ;)
Love
PC