Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowy December

I should have imagined it would end like this.
Yesterday night I went home in the snow (because we had several snow storms over the last few days), and I was shivering. Once at home, I realized I had a temperature (well, I had 39.6°, over 103F), so I stuffed my face with aspirin, antibiotics, cough syrup, all in accordance with the Sponsor’s direction, and went to sleep.

Whatever. Exhaustion demands its price I guess.

Today I went to work looking like a beaten shit, but the project is finally over, so tonight I headed home at 6PM, like a normal girl.
It was still snowing a little bit.

Now, this is totally random, but I’ve been lusting about Lou, lately. Well, I kind of had a weird dream in which I was hopelessly in love with him, a couple of nights ago (of course I’m not in love with Lou, it was just a vivid dream), and then he posted a picture on FB in which all his hotness is disclosed….
Well, I’ve blurred the face (okay, someone did it for me... thanks darling!), because I’m not going to post a recognizable friend’s pic here, but please, just take a look at his abs…..


So now do you understand how come I may be occasionally mouth-watering?

Anyway, I still haven’t heard from him and Kissy about Winter break, so I hope they might come on vacay with me! And I just found out KS will be there the whole time by the way. Which is great, I know. But it was not what I was expecting, and KS doesn’t get along that well with my other friends from the mountains (language has been, so far, a big wall between him and them). But maybe he’ll get along with my vampires Kissy and Lou? We’ll see…

Tomorrow I’ll finally go home for my much deserved winter break… I can’t wait to get home!!!
Bro and weird wife are spending the whole Xmas break in Germany.
As for me, what I long for, is some mountaineering ski and some free-riding on my own, on silent, snowy slopes, followed by noisy nights at the only bar of the village with my friends.

I have done only little Christmas shopping this year, but I’ve been too busy with work, and those who love me will understand. (But hey, Polish Chick, I know you’re reading, and I’ve got a little something for you! I hope to see you soon!)

This is it, people. I wish you all the best possible Christmas, and may next year bring all you wish for. I don’t think I’ll be able to post before January 4 or so, but who knows? In the meantime, take good care!

4 comments:

KattaZac said...

Heeeeeeey you needn't have bought me anything! :D thanks anyway ^^ wish to meet you soon, if this f**** snow melts... Oh, I'm in the office, got here by train, my car is still somewhere under the pile of snow outside my house... ;)

DDgirl said...

hey sister, you're lucky u got a train! No trains heading home, luckily the Sponsor is coming to rescue me!
Btw, Kissy is away on vacay, but I still have no news from Lou (he was offline last night, so no news 'till tonight at least....)
bisous ma belle!!

KattaZac said...

well, it was THE train: the only one in the whole morning, all others were canceled!!!!!

Take care my dear, I'll hear from you over the phone for the updates :D

mum said...

Merry Christmas, DDgirl! mum