Monday, October 01, 2007

Just a quick update...

After coming back from the North coast, I finally managed to spend a good weekend with my Killer Smile. And it was about time!!!
Since it was his birthday, we had plenty of friends who came along, and we threw a huge party on Saturday night. I spent the whole day cooking (we were about 20 at the party!), and when the first guests arrived around 5PM I quickly threw on jeans, my favourite tank top and some make up, and started pouring wine.

The party was a huge success: we hanged out at pour apartment until midnight or so (by the time all the others were quite tipsy) and then moved to KS favourite place, aka the Aussie bar!!
Everyone spent the rest of the night dancing on the tables, drinking, laughing and having a great time. Unluckily, around 3AM, KS jumped over my toe and eventually broke it. I therefore waited in a corner for the others to get tired, and we finally went back by cab (since I couldn’t walk), and the party went on at our apartment, until 6AM.

KS was really happy and loved the party, which made me feel good, because he’s complaining a bit about the two of us not spending enough time together…
On Sunday night, I had to go to Paris for a 3 days training… But that’ll be in the next post…

1 comment:

Dicia said...

Sounds like lots of fun!