Monday, October 29, 2007

The boys are H.O.R.N.Y.

Andrea the Hunter called me, and it was great to talk to him, he was in a good mood and made me laugh quite a lot. He told me stories about how he’s hanging out with a girl who lives in Dublin, while he’s in Milan (“hanging out” with someone who lives 1500 miles away is the strongest form of commitment he’s ever been into), about how he cannot manage to drink as much as Irish Chick does and so on.
Then he got more serious.
“I miss you, DDgirl. I never loved living in Milan, but without you it’s so boring, it’s almost unbearable, there’s no one always as ready as you to party all night long, to chat and so on”
And then I asked it.
“When are you coming to see me?”
“Oh DDgirl! I do long for it”
“Then hop on a train next Friday! Or on a plane! We have a spare room, you can hook up with all the girls here and everything, what’s the problem?”
“The problem is, I cannot sit down sharing a Long Island and all my dirty secrets with you, and I cannot flirt with you all night long because there is your boyfriend.”

He had a point. All my exes have come to know Andrea enough not to worry about the two of us, and anyway we would go out a lot without the BF of the moment, since we used to live practically next door. Killer Smile has never met him, and we live together, and a night à la Andrea & DDgirl with him wouldn’t be possible. Plus, KS is pretty jealous.
Still, Andrea could make an effort, I mean, we haven’t met in almost one year!!
Whatever.

I got back to town, to a grumpy KS, who was a bit pissed I had left him for the weekend (always the same story there), and the week was pretty awful: I left with a colleague I don’t like much, to go working at a mine in the central mountains, where it was awfully cold (the offices were not heated) and there was no toilette. Seriously. Of course, I had my period, so I wanted to pee every hour or so. I know, this is TMI, but can you imagine it? At least I had brought along a heavy cashmere jumper made by Granny!
Of course, being us in nowhere land, no internet connection was available.

All along the week, the only funny thing was Kevin’s text messages, until one evening I wrote him: “It’s so damned cold here, I’m becoming an ice cube!”
His answer “Cool, I’ll drop you in my drink, and once the drink is over I’ll lick you everywhere”.
WTF??? Is it me or all my male friends are strangely horny????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys are ALWAYS horny, DDgirl!
This Kevin sounds a little more than just a friend...

Janet

mum said...

You know, DDgirl, I've been thinking the same thing. Does KS know about Kevin?

mum

Anonymous said...

Hya DD!

how was your Halloween?

Kisses from Spain

Minty Rose