Thursday, May 14, 2009

BRAG time

Okay, I’m going to BRAG.
KS and two girls who work with him are coming to the city for the weekend, and they’re arriving tomorrow afternoon.
Since they always heard me bragging about the city’s nightlife, they already mentioned that they’d like to meet Italian guys, and they want to go out, maybe even clubbin’.

Of course I have already recruited most of the nice single male friends I have, and I have set up a standing dinner at my place tomorrow night.
In the meanwhile, I spent most of week trying to figure out where to go after dinner. After deep reflection, I befriended on facebook someone I recently met who happens to be one of the best PRs of the city. I wasn’t sure whether he remembered about me, but apparently he does…
…and tomorrow night we’re going to Armani’s private party….

I haven’t said a word to KS about it because I want the girls to have the full surprise effect!

I’m not usually so fond about uber trendy places… I prefer hanging out in pubs with wooden tables you can dance on! But I do enjoy from time to time those trendy places with the coolest decorations, free trendy drinks and everything (and you don’t get drugged at a Giorgio Armani private party…).

I already know what I’ll be wearing (I only hope it doesn’t rain..)

3 comments:

KattaZac said...

This I must write in Italian (sorry English speakers)

sticazzi!!!! :D

Have fun DD!

Anonymous said...

LOL DDgirl....

"Reflection" means something in the past. To reflect means to remember an event and analyze it etc.

I think you meant to say "after thinking about it decided to befriend someone on facebook".

I do enjoy your blog and love hearing abour your adventures!!

Most people never get to the the wild and fun things you get to do and talk about it....:))

KattaZac said...

@Anon: you can also use the verb "ponder" here, can't you? :P Just a small doubt of mine here... thanx