Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lovely weekend

KS came to the city last Friday bringing along two of his co-workers, and we had a nice weekend.
First of all, things with KS have been better, he brought flowers and a little present (French books I can’t find here, it was thoughtful, he knows I love it) and really behaved nice.

On Friday night we had a happy hour at my place with a friend of mine (who was my roommate at college), and then we all headed to Armani…
It was fun! The place is totally crazy, and a bit awful if you wanna know: it’s a bit of a flesh market… Apart from my French friends and I, the fattest girl was probably 40 kg…
Anyway, the funny thing was that, even if I totally felt out of place, I was having a good time! We danced, had drinks, chatted…
The best moment was when I went dancing a little with my ex roommate and P!nk’s “So What??” tune came on…
We were both jumping and screaming:
So so WHAT? I’m still a rock star! I’ve got my ROCK MOVES! And I don’t need you!!”

(okay, we were a bit sarcastic about the place....)


I the meanwhile I recognized someone I used to know a few years ago, who works on the trading floor I used to work on back in 2004… I’m not sure whether he didn’t see me or he didn’t want to see me… because the girl he was with was totally not his wife… Whatever!

On Saturday, we went to see a vernissage exposing some Monet’s paints, it was beautiful! Then we grabbed some panzerotti to eat (typical Italian food… delicious!!) and went shopping (but I didn’t buy anything… wise DDgirl!)

All in all it was a nice weekend! And yeah, yesterday I posted about Nicola… The thing is he is throwing a birthday party in Sardinia in September, and I’m not so sure about going or not going… for one thing, I should be saving some money… And I’m also a little afraid it would be weird… Or maybe I just think too much!

1 comment:

mum said...

You're weekend sounds wonderful. Glad you and KS enjoyed each other. I think you should see Nicola. It may help to give you some closure, as we Americans call it. Or, now that you're all grown up, it may lead to something else. I think you need to take the chance and see. mum