Friday, May 08, 2009

I've made up my mind

I’ve decided I’m going on with the blog.
This thing about KS snooping into my files has done a lot of bad to our relationship. I told him once it was bad from him, but I haven’t raised the subject anymore, because I hate when I keep coming back to the same things.
However, I’m still angry about it, especially since I have never ever cheated on him and I’ve never given him any reason to doubt about me.

So I’ve decide to go on posting on my blog; however, should KS ever read the blog, it may be a deal breaker for me. And of course I would know, because let’s face it, my man is totally incapable to hide anything from me, especially when he’s in distress.

So I’m back, people, and you’re stuck with me a little longer, it seems!

In the meanwhile, my life doesn’t really suck, I still go out a lot, but somehow I’m under the impression I spend 95% of my time between work and the gym. (And I can’t seem to drop any more weight, ouch).

So… my life may not suck but this post surely does. My blackberry blinks in green, I’ve sent the report to my client, it’s Friday afternoon and I’m overworked (not to mention undersexed). So my dear readers, I’ll leave for the weekend and I’ll try to put together some ideas for a decent post!

7 comments:

KattaZac said...

good gal :) enjoy your WE, I'll do my best to be a naughty girl :P

Anonymous said...

Glad you are continuing this blog.

One thing though. In your post of April 24th, you said "thank you for your comprehension". I think you mean "thank you for your understanding".

Sometimes I have troubles understanding your grammar but love your blog!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're here to stay! Don't take any bad comments from your man this weekend.

DDgirl said...

LOL
I am still in a phase in which I'm often thinking in a different language from the one I'm writing (or talking).
This way, "Merci de votre comprension" became "Thank-you for your comprehension" instead of understanding!
I should really do some proof-reading... but who has time?

The worst thing is I do the same thing even when I'm talking Italian: I costantly throw in French or English words....

mum said...

Yea, DDGirl. Glad to hear you're going to keep up the blog. Trust is so important in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with you keeping your blog. If he can't respect that, well...I'll just leave it at that.

You sound like you are in a happier place then you've been in your more recent posts. Glad to hear it! mum

Anonymous said...

Ok that makes sense!! Write on girlfriend....:)

KattaZac said...

well, DD, think it this way: for me it's a constant certainty in my life, that in the middle of some important speech I will need to think of some word in English and it will pop up in my mind only in Polish... and then of course a few mins of embarassing silence would follow until I find the word I wanted but it's too late XDD