Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Disturbia

Crea came back on Tuesday, and we all hanged out in the weekend.
(For those who don’t remember, or who are too lazy to go back to past posts… Crea is the eldest brother, and a few months ago, after losing his job and getting dumped by his girlfriend, he got a job as diving master in Maldives)

At first we were pretty shocked! Crea is a Latin kind of guy, dark curly hair, olive skin and everything. After spending months in Maldives of course his skin has got tan…. And his hair is BLOND!!!!
Anyway it’s cool to be able to hang out with him, although he’s only staying for 40 days and then he’s leaving for 6 more months…
The best thing right now is tonight I’m going back to the lake and we’re all having a BBQ at Bro’s place, and I can’t wait to relax and chill out!

Why do I need to chill out? Because KS really managed to make me angry this morning…
I found a missed call at 7:40 AM (I was at the gym) and a message on my voice mail so I called him back as soon as I got to work. I said hello and everything and then asked what was up (KS does not often call early in the morning (let’s say his brain takes a while to wake up)).
Out of the blues came his question: “What did you do last Thurday?”
I didn’t understand at first (he was in the train), and when I finally got his question, it took me a few seconds to remember, so I just hesitated a second and answered “Let’s see… I went out with all the colleagues for a birthday, and then I got home at 10PM because Bro came to sleep at my place… But I already told you that, why what’s up?”
(BTW, it’s exactly what I’ve done…)
“Well then what about this picture on facebook with a guy with hands all over you?”
Now this is where I got really angry. I had only seen quickly the pics on facebook, and I totally knew no one touched me in any inappropriate way (I mean, I didn’t have to see the pics to know that!!). But what really got on my nerves was that he has no fucking right to question me like that, especially when I ALWAYS tell him about my days and my plans for the night when I go out!!!
So I got angry and told him that this was crazy and that questioning me this way is BS, and if he has questions about pics on facebook, shall we talk about all the little sluts he works with that keep commenting his status on facebook?
He kind of apologized and then we hung up since I didn’t feel like fighting, and I felt that I’ve made my point.

Later in the morning I got on facebook because I was curious about the infamous pic… it’s just me and a bunch of other colleagues, and the guy celebrating his Bday is standing next to me. Than I saw that, since he had an arm behind me, you can see his hand next to my breast, but it’s like at ten centimetres!!! (and of course it is, because if it hadn’t been the case I would probably have made a scene)

This relationship has issues, I think.

But you know what? I’ll chill, and have fun. I’m going out each nigh for the next 10 days, I’ll put on my pretty light, as I’m in the city of wonder..

4 comments:

KattaZac said...

That man is insane, lemme tell you the truth... Was it the same back in France or is just distance that's bothering him so much?

mum said...

His true colors are coming out now. Trust, trust, trust. If he can't trust you, move on. mum

DDgirl said...

Distance, I guess...
I'm boooooooored!!!

KattaZac said...

Mum's right: when there's no trust, there's nothing you can do about the relationship :)