Friday, February 09, 2007

It's her party and she can cry if she wants to

Guess where I'll be hanging out tonight?
If I saild I'm going to Eastern Slut's birthday party, would you actually believe that I'm kidding or that I'm getting insane?

Well, it's ture, no kiddng.

However, it's not for my pleasure. The thing is, it's a double birthday party with a mutual friend of her and Killer Smile. This of course means that in no way I could dissuade KS to attend, and therefore I made out that the best solution was to attend as well, just to keep things under control.
Besides, as I'm leaving at 5AM tomorrow morning (ouch) to meet the Sponsor (aka Daddy) in Switzerland, for a freeride tour, there'll be no space to stay out too late or for getting too much drunk ;-)

Anyway, this only increased my looking forward for Andrea the Hunter to come to the city and settle things down. I mean, I cannot have to deal with this all the time, huh?

The most important thing right now, is what to wear. Once again, I'm up to 54 kilos, 4 more than my usual, which obviously forbids the always-winning white trousers and tank top.
So, I'll probably go for satin black shirt (veeeery stretch), black short skirt and stiletto boots with a flower patch, all covered by my furry-necked white coat to get there. Mascara and red gloss. I only need to wash my hair and the I guess my look will do.

Maria, my so precious best friend, asked what will happen if she tries to hook up with KS. I'm confident about KS behaviour (he's quite loyal after all, and the girl is not that much). And about her, well, it's her party, and she can cry if she wants to.

No comments: