Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Too much is too much

“So, how is my favorite serial dater doing?“
“DDgirl!!!! How are YOU doing babe? Hey, gotta tell you ‘bout my latest trick!!”

After a few days, I decided to call Andrea the Hunter, to see if we could arrange a meeting in London or in Lyon. And also because I have a plan, but I need some help to implement it.

After the regular small talk, he told me about how he apparently hooked up with the new intern of his office one night last week, when they went out with the whole team from their trading-floor (which basically means, they hooked up in front of everyone…)

“You’ll never change Andrea!!!”
“Of course not. And just in case you were wondering, she’s from the US, but of Korean origins”

(Of course I was wondering. I guess that about 80% of girls Andrea has dated have Asian origins. And it’s not because he likes them more: it’s because THEY like him more.)

“So what brings my fave babe to call me? I sense you want something, but I have no clue what it could be, considering you still refuse sleeping with me”

Time to let the bomb out.
The thing is, Eastern Slut keeps coming around my man, and I won’t stand it much longer.
At the same time, I need to get rid of her without making a scene. And, Andrea loves blondes.
I briefly explained him the situation.

“Hey babe, why didn’t you tell me before? I’ll fly to Lyon, you organize a night out and invite her as well, and then I take care of the situation. Your man will never look at her again after that”

Was I taking it too far?

“Andrea, honey, I trust in you, just be careful that both you and I still look clean after this okay? I don’t want KS hating you, and if you decide to go back to Thailand, we’ll be spending all our holidays at your place!!!”
“Keep the faith babe. When it comes to girls, have I ever disappointed you? Plus, I know guys”

He has a point in that. He never fails with girls, and he manages to be friend with guy after stealing their girlfriends. I guess I’m in good hands. The only thing to settle, is the date, and it won’t be before March end, unluckily.

No comments: