Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Saint Valentine

Happy Saint Valentine everyone!
I don’t have much time, because I need to be home early to fix dinner for KS and I.

Since I was 17, I always stick to the same St; Valentine menu, as anyway no boyfriend ever sticked around for more than one or two years. Hey wait a moment, does this mean that my St. Valentine menu is awful? Oh crap, let’s forget about it!
Here’s the menu, by the way:

Various entries, including crudités, guacamole and bruschettas with Italian olives, tzaziky, eggplant caviar, and goat light cheese with nuts crushed on it

Saffron risotto with ossobuco (the meat being for KS only as I’m vegetarian)

Mixed salad

“Meulleux au chocolat” shaped in a heart and dressed with pink pastry

More on Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooo I feel hungry!!!
PCS