Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Moving on

Okay, last entry WAS a little bitchy. Just a little, considering the situation.
Anyway, I bet you wanna know how did it end….
Friday night, KS came home so late for work that we actually ate dinner, plaid a game of darts, and then he collapsed on the couch. I woke him up at 10:30PM, and he said he didn’t really have the energy to go to the damned party. Yuppieeee!!!

Back to Italy for the weekend, I went skiing with the Sponsor on Sunday. How come daddy always seems so proud of me? Anyway, I love him.
We crossed our path with B., the guy I should have married and because of which I decided to move to France (after he dumped me). B, who, according to rumors, got back to his ex, still barely talks to me (read: he says “Hello” when he is obliged to), and apparently doesn’t know I live in France. Like, Hello? I moved away 17 months ago!!!!!!
Anyway, the Sponsor, loyal to me as always, doesn’t talk to him at all (thank-you daddy, love ya soooo much), he seems cool. Okay, I’ll get to the point: he still is as beautiful as a Greek God.
But, I don’t regret him. I can finally say him hello without having my heartbeat race up to 200.

So that’s how I enjoyed a good day of skiing in a snowstorm, and I enjoyed getting home in the night and falling asleep into KS warm arms.

No comments: