Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New nest

I had promised to finally reveal the big news, so here I come.
After months of research and after visiting more or less 50 apartments (not kidding)… KS has signed to buy a flat!!!
We’ll be moving in about one-two months! Our new nest has 2 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a tiny hall, living room and…. A nice balcony!!!
So I’m spending all my spare time measuring, going through Ikea catalogues, jotting down drafts and obsessing Maria, my best friend who happens to be architect.
And I love it all!

Next weekend we’ll be going to Toulouse, in the South East of the country, to spend the weekend with KS’ friends, who seem to be adorable. We’ll go dancing and visiting and everything (I have already made an appointment with the hairdresser for Friday afternoon).
The only thing is, Toulouse is not a big town. And I DO know someone who lives there: the Little Prince’s gorgeous brother. Who, by the way, love to hit clubs. I know I must be paranoid if I think I might cross his path, but… well, I AM paranoid. Last spring, when I was still Little Prince’s girlfriend, I spent a wonderful weekend in Paris with the hot brother, and I never really thanked him. He showed me all what’s magnificent in Paris that tourists usually never get to see, he told me so many things… We actually spent two entire days walking around, drinking coffees and chatting, chatting chatting. In the end, I feel like I know him better than the Little Prince himself. Oh, and how charming he was!

Anyway, let’s focus: I love my boyfriend, while I finally couldn’t care less bout the Little Prince, so I’ll go to Toulouse, I’ll have tons of fun with KS fiends Seb and Remy, and some stories about the crazy nights we’ll spend there to tell you about on Monday morning. Yuppieee!

No comments: