Monday, March 05, 2007

Thanks God It's Monday

Well, after a few days of bad temperature, finally I’m back.
Life goes on, basically on some few main subjects.
On the job interviewing storyline, I’ve been called last week and I met the manager of the team for a second interview: SHE has been very kind and really made me wish to be hired…
They should call me in the next days, to plan a final interview with another partner of the firm, and Oh My God, I’m soooo excited about it!!!!
Anyway, I’ll try not to think too much about it (who am I kidding?), and to focus on the new project on which I’ve been planned at work (some US based company, which means that I’ll have to do plenty of overnights due to the 8 hours of difference….).

Then, KS and I finally did go to his ex’ birthday party.
It wasn’t a complete nightmare but almost. First of all, the place was a mix of restaurant-disco, which meant conversation was quite difficult. Food was mediocre, and his ex, without making huge dramas, managed to step in with hideous comments every time KS and I danced, kissed or even talked to each other.
Add to that the fact that, on Friday afternoon I felt so sick at work I had to go home, where I realized I had 38;9° of temperature (102 Fahrenheit…). I simply laid numb in bed until Saturday morning, when, thanx to a few aspirins, I managed to get out and make it to the hairdresser, where I offered myself a new haircut (looks a bit like this Panettiere girl who plays the cheerleader in Heroes, although I’m not half cute as her ;-))

Anyway, it’s Monday morning and I’m almost glad the weekend is over….
I have another great news, but I’ll post it tomorrow as I gotta work now… sorry!

No comments: