Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Staffroom gossip

The weekend in Toulouse mainly consisted in… clubbing!
Luckily, last week I bought a new lacy tank top, with a white leather skinny jacket, and I brought along my fave stilettos. Add this to some self tanning applied on Friday afternoon, good make-up and I didn’t look any bad.
So, on Saturday night we hit a gay disco, as Seb, KS’ bisexual friend (who is tooooo cool by the way!) was hoping to cross his path with his boyfriend. We danced a chatted a lot, he told me all about his story, and I really liked him. This is a good thing, as I deeply believe that being friend to your significant one’s friends is very important for a healthy relationship.

I didn’t see the Little Prince brother at all, and I realize I did not even think about him during the weekend. Besides, there was a lot of cuddling and pampering with KS, some club-flirting and hot dancing which also led to good sex with him, which was really what we both needed after a hard week. It is now settled that he’ll be coming with me at Easter in Italy, to meet my parents and the Bro, and I’m really excited about it. Since B., the former love of my life, quit me in 2005, I never introduced anyone to my parents (okay, one day or another I’ll jot down a flashback about him).

Between gay bf dramas, dancing, chatting and everything, the weekend slipped away so fast I couldn’t believe it on Monday morning, when I got to work at 7 AM.

And news on two subjects were waiting for me.
The good one is that on Thursday I’ll have a final interview for the job I’m hoping to get, and I’ll have to get to Paris for the day (which also means I’m working about 15 hours a day in order to catch up, ouch).

The bad one is that the big chef of the office has told Lolo, my favorite manager, about rumors that circulate in the office about him and me having had an affair last summer, when his wife was pregnant. Which is obviously completely not true, but very, very annoying. One more reason to do my best at the interview.

No comments: