Wednesday, July 23, 2008

60 things (stolen from Shelly and PCS)

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Mmm I walk… I mean, I do drive but I don’t own a car!

2. When was the last time you threw up?
No clue… a few months ago.. I don’t puke when I’m drunk, but as soon as I eat something that is not perfectly healthy or so, I puke it…

3. What's your favourite curse word?
Mmm I swear in Italian… but I should really stop it

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
KS, Michele (former colleague) and Sexy

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was varnishing the parquet of the bathroom (no kidding)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was walking to work!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
I’ll probably be painting the second layer of varnish on the parquet

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeah, and it was B.O.R.I.N.G.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I talked to KS on the phone, so it was “je t’embrasse, a plus” (like I kiss you, c u later)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Hazelnut and chocolate!! But I’m on a diet, sniff sniff

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Special Ks and half skimmed milk, for breakfast

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Ouch… I bought a cute dress for a gala dinner I have on August 15, and also a skirt for work (but the latter only costed me 10 Euros: hey, sales are on!) oh, and a swimsuit for the Panther

15.When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday about 6 miles (10km)

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I really don’t watch any sport

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
The Sponsor (aka Dad)

19. Ever go camping?
Yes. The best time I was 18 and left with both my Bros, heading to Austria: we had planned 1 week and we only came back after 2 months!!!

20. Do you have a tan?
Yes, because I spend outdoor as much time as possible (otherwise I’m as white as milk)

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Nope

25. What did your last IM say?
It was work related (I only use IM to talk to colleagues located in other cities, mostly Paris and Milan)

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, Maria!

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I hope to work as little as possible. I’ll sure go running. And I’d like to go to the movies

28. Where is your mom right now?
Home. Which means, in another country, far away

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My mess on my desk

30. What color is your watch?
Iron and lilac

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I think it must be nice but it’s really too far away….

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I don’t think so. But I dream of losing my fat without efforts!!!

33. What is your birthstone?
No clue!!

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru practically don’t exist around here, hey, Southern Europe is all about slow food!!

35.How many kids do you want?
I don’t know yet

36. Do you have a dog?
No, but when I was a kid I had a huge Saint Bernard (my parents bought it for me, and he really was my personal bodyguard)

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
KS (boyfriend)

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I don’t think so

39. Any plans today?
Meet KS who needs to hit the sales to buy a few things (but I’m not buying anything today!!)

40. How many states have you lived in?
“States” doesn’t mean anything around here.. But I have lived in Italy, England, Switzerland and France

41. Ever go to college?
Done!

42. Where are you right now?
At my desk at work, but not for long LOL

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Having to decide when to move

44. Last song listened to?
The rhythm of my heart, by Rod Stewart, while working this morning (I’m such a loser!!)

46. Are you allergic to anything?
All kind of pollens, some seafood, absinth, metals

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Jogging shoes!!!!

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Sometimes I’m jealous of Andrea the Hunter, but I don’t think he’s happier than me

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yes…. Hey, that’s life!

51. What time is it?
Time for lunch!

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

53. Do you eat healthy?
Almost always

54. What do you usually do during the day?
I work, I run at noon, I go home at night, cook dinner, feed KS and then we do something together (a game, a film,…)

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Not really

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27 (but not until June 2009). It’s freaking me out.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
what's that?

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I fell from a rock and got 15 stitches on the head. Luckily it’s completely hidden by my hair!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

six flags is a chain of amusement parks in north america. quite fun actually! LOL <3