Thursday, July 10, 2008

99 random things

Everyone is doing it, so…

99 random things about me:

  1. My nickname refers to my job: I work in Due-Diligence, and there are very few girls in this job
  2. I sure do not have double D bra size…
  3. My family is small but complicated
  4. I’m Italian but I live in France
  5. I have an older brother (Bro) who is 31
  6. Bro is married to the German, and they live in Italy
  7. They have two kids (3 and a half and 2 years old)
  8. I miss my family
  9. My Parents are 58 and 59 years old
  10. They are not as healthy as they used to be
  11. And I worry about them a lot
  12. I would like to move in with my Parents
  13. And it’s weird, because I left when I was 18 and at that time I just wanted to go away from them
  14. I love KS, my boyfriend
  15. But sometimes I don’t think we will last
  16. Because I can’t spend the rest of my life here
  17. Wherever I’ll go, I’ll be missing someone
  18. I hate this
  19. I’ve been engaged for one year
  20. When B. dumped me, my family was very very supportive
  21. But I left and moved here, because I couldn’t stand things
  22. Although I make mistakes, for me it’s the same to speak English, French or Italian
  23. I also speak a little German and Spanish
  24. And a few words of Portuguese and Greek
  25. But I think knowing a language is only useful if you’re fluent. Otherwise, it’s pretty useless
  26. I’m listening to “Hotel California” performed by Gipsy Kings
  27. When I was younger I spent a lot of time in England
  28. I think it was almost two years
  29. I used to think I wanted to live in England
  30. Today I wouldn’t move to England for anything in the world
  31. Because I want to live in the Alps
  32. Freeriding and mountaineering ski are probably my favourite activity
  33. There is no pain that I cannot forget when I’m skiing in the middle of nowhere and it’s snowing
  34. One winter, when I was in grad school, I skied over 90 days
  35. Because in the alps you can do mountaineering ski until May, sometimes until June
  36. I love Italian food
  37. My Mom is the best cook in the world
  38. I dream to quit my job and open a catering near my Parents’ place
  39. My family is pretty wealthy
  40. But they rely on me for everything that is not money
  41. My Parents used to be very independent people
  42. Now they do almost nothing without at least consulting me
  43. They don’t do this with Bro
  44. Bro relies a lot on me as well
  45. Although I’m the youngest and I live abroad
  46. I think it’s because they get old
  47. It scares me
  48. In Italy, most women take care of their parents and have them move in with their family when they’re old
  49. I think this is great
  50. I don’t want my Parents ending up alone, or even worse in a hospital
  51. I love baking
  52. I love Rod Stewart when he sing “never will I roam, for I know my place is home”
  53. I learn songs by heart just by listening them once or twice, and never forget them
  54. As long as they’re in English, Italian or French (sometimes German)
  55. I wish it was that easy for me to learn more useful things
  56. I always sing
  57. This can be very annoying for other people
  58. I had my first kiss at 14
  59. I was in England
  60. He was Spanish
  61. I had sex for the first time at 16
  62. With Leo, my first boyfriend
  63. We’ve been together for one year and a half
  64. We are in good terms and I think he’s a great guy
  65. I slept with too many boys
  66. I’ve tried drugs
  67. I don’t regret it
  68. But I wouldn’t do it again
  69. I think I’ll never really completely get over B.
  70. And I really hate his wife
  71. But this is my worst secret
  72. I should lose weight
  73. But I find it hard while living with my boyfriend
  74. I only have one real friend around here
  75. I miss my Italian friends
  76. I’m going to escape from the office for an hour or so
  77. Because I really want to buy those pink cargos I saw on sale
  78. I’m a bit vain
  79. And I like when a guy checks me out
  80. I need holidays so badly
  81. I could spend the whole day reading and laying in sun
  82. I want to go back to Italy badly
  83. I’m only here because of my boyfriend
  84. I wonder if it’s worth it
  85. I used to be a hard rebel kid
  86. It’s weird, because today I think my family is the most important thing in the world
  87. I feel conventional
  88. I have red stains on my right hand since this morning
  89. It’s an allergic reaction, but I dunno to what
  90. It seems dirty
  91. I love animals
  92. I own a cat and a goose. They both answer when called by name
  93. They stay at my parents’ place. There are also 3 donkeys, hens, a rabbit, a turtle and my brother’s dog.
  94. I still miss the dog I had, a Saint Bernard my Parents bought me when I was a little kid, he died when I was in college
  95. He really was my bodyguard
  96. KS father is arriving at our place tonight
  97. He’s staying 3 days
  98. And I don’t know what to cook
  99. So I totally need to go to the supermarket!

Have a nice day, I hope you aren’t bored to death!

No comments: