Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sick!

For once, I have a better excuse for not posting that work.
You do believe me, don’tcha?

I’ve been awfully sick, and by awfully I mean that on Tuesday morning (4 AM) my temperature was 103.7F. Needless to say, with my usual chance I was home alone (KS was away for work). It took me almost 15 minutes to crawl to the bathroom to get an aspirin, and then crawl back in bed.
So I spent most of the week crawling from bed to work (I had a deadline I couldn’t miss) and from work to bed. The great thing in all this is I lost two kilos, which I was so trying to do!!!

Anyway, I don’t have anything interesting to say, so I’ll give you a bit of Wednesday Weirdness, even if it’s Thursday…

1. Do you ever do your own fireworks show in celebration of the 4th of July? Do you go watch a display somewhere else? How do you celebrate?
In Europe July 4 doesn’t have any special meaning… I my hometown there are great fireworks by the lake at August end, and when I was younger my Bros, me and a bunch of friends would pile in our small boat with beers to enjoy the show.


2. Do you ever buy extra fireworks while you can to stockpile and have extras packed away for whenever you feel like using them?
I don’t like private fireworks, because too often in my country they caused fires or they hurt people.

3. Would you ever get anything below the waist pierced?
No frigging way!!!

4. Would you ever join the military?
No frigging way!! And by the way, dating someone who is in the army is a big no no for me. I don’t want to be involved with anyone who has a gun, or who needs a gun to do his job.

5. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I LOVE ALL kind of cheese, and since I live in France I can have plenty of different cheese!! My fave right now is “buche de chevre”, but I’m also mad about Pecorino

6. What are three things are you terrible at?
Ironing
Teaching
Being nice when I feel awful

7. Do you always wash your hands after you use the restroom?
Yes (at least I hope I always do!)

No comments: