Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Deadly sins TMI!!!!

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?

Mmmm I dunno if you like this answer, but the truth is, I occasionally lust for Sexy. It’s not like I really want him (I totally could have him any moment), it’s just a memory or a fantasy. I think is also because sex with him has always been great fun!!

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?

French fries!!!! But I’ll never manage to say no to good, homemade Italian pasta!

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?

Shoes. I never buy expensive shoes.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?

By the lake, at Parents’ place, sun tanning, reading, occasionally bathing in the lake, and aperitif at my neighbour (always by the lake)

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.

I don’t often let my anger out…

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?

Girls with a better looking body than mine…

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?

The worst time, of course, was when B. dumped me. I ended up moving, so much I couldn’t stand the situation.

Still, I am proud of how I did in life so far anyway.



PS on SEXY

Last night Sexy sent out one of those mails with questions about yourlself, to fill in with your details and circulate to your friends. Some of his answers (he sent the same message to 10 friends):

Who is the sexiest person you know? DDgirl
Who is the weirdest persont you know? DDgirl

I totally adore Sexy!!!!!

No comments: